This year, the PTSA will offer to two Teacher Enrichment Grant Application opportunities Fall 2019 and Spring 2020.
Fall 2019 Dates & Deadlines
Application opens: September 1, 2019
Application closes: September 30, 2019, 11:59 pm
PTSA Executive Board approval: by October 15, 2019
All associated invoices submitted to PTSA Treasurer: before November 30, 2019
Spring 2020 Dates & Deadlines
Application opens: January 7, 2020
February 7, 2020, 11:59 pm – Deadline Extended to Friday, February 14, 6:00 pm
PTSA Executive Board approval: by February 24, 2020
All associated invoices submitted to PTSA Treasurer: before March 30, 2020
- classroom field trips
- classroom equipment or enrichment projects
- support for competitions for registration fees
- support for registration to professional conferences/professional development courses
Once notified of approval, the applicant awarded a grant will have 30 days to submit an invoice and Check Request Form to the MJHS PTSA Treasurer, Lexie Hautau. Recipients are required to submit a written report to the PTSA Executive Board, which may be published in the Roar to explain how the funds were used.
*Note: Checks will not be issued to individuals, but to the company, organization or firm on the invoice.
Enrichment Grant Requirements
- Applicants must be a current MJHS PTSA member.
- Applicants must be a current MJHS Teacher or MJHS group/organization.
- PTSA Grants are limited to no more than $500 per grant awarded to a single teacher.
- Only one grant will be awarded to a teacher/group/organization per school year.
Consideration is given to the educational benefit of students.
If your grant request fits the requirements above, please complete the MJHS PTSA Enrichment Grant Application below.
Mini Grant Application
Thank you for your interest, but this Spring Application period has ended.