This year, the PTSA will offer to two Teacher Enrichment Grant Application opportunities Fall 2019 and Spring 2020.
Fall 2019 Dates & Deadlines
Application opens: September 1, 2019
Application closes: September 30, 2019, 11:59 pm
PTSA Executive Board approval: by October 15, 2019
All associated invoices submitted to PTSA Treasurer: before November 30, 2019
Spring 2020 Dates & Deadlines
Application opens: January 7, 2020
Application closes: February 7, 2020, 11:59 pm
PTSA Executive Board approval: by February 24, 2020
All associated invoices submitted to PTSA Treasurer: before March 30, 2020
- classroom field trips
- classroom equipment or enrichment projects
- support for competitions for registration fees
- support for registration to professional conferences/professional development courses
Once notified of approval, the applicant awarded a grant will have 30 days to submit an invoice and Check Request Form to the MJHS PTSA Treasurer, Lexie Hautau. Recipients are required to submit a written report to the PTSA Executive Board, which may be published in the Roar to explain how the funds were used.
*Note: Checks will not be issued to individuals, but to the company, organization or firm on the invoice.
Enrichment Grant Requirements
- Applicants must be a current MJHS PTSA member.
- Applicants must be a current MJHS Teacher or MJHS group/organization.
- PTSA Grants are limited to no more than $500 per grant awarded to a single teacher.
- Only one grant will be awarded to a teacher/group/organization per school year.
Consideration is given to the educational benefit of students.
If your grant request fits the requirements above, please complete the MJHS PTSA Enrichment Grant Application below.