Fall PTSA Enrichment Grants Awarded!
Our 2019-20 Grants Committee received many grants this fall. We are so thrilled with the submissions from our MJHS teachers. While we couldn’t award all of them, we are pleased that the committee submitted these grants to the MJHS PTSA board for approval.
- Organic Chemistry Model Kits, Dr. Cooper
- Purchase orchestration music rights for the musical, “Little Shop of Horrors”, Ms. Edwards
- Assist CTAE students with registration for the FBLA Fall Leadership Conference, Ms. Muhammad
- Tools to create an Economics Product Design Lab, Ms. Goodvin
- Subscription to Nearpod and Q-ball throwable microphone for Social Studies, Ms. Byrd
- Tools and mulch for the MJHS garden, Ms Stephens
These approved grants will benefit an estimate of more than 1,500 students. The next grant submission window opens January 3, 2020.